San Francisco Design Week 2022
Dialogue, proximity, interface, objects, environment, community — whether physical or digital, any exchange can bring opportunity. In these moments of interaction, we can deepen our understanding, expand our perspective, and advance our practice.
- How can design facilitate connection?
- How might our practices overlap with one another to create shared value?
- What exchanges inspire your work?
- How does the past interact with the present?
- What defines the separation between tool and material?
- How do you create community in response to new and distributed ways of working?
San Francisco Design Week acts as a platform to exchange ideas in service of a better world. This year, the event brings together a global community of designers, strategists, artists, and activists at the edge of connections yet to be made.
Visit San Francisco Design Week to stay up to date on this year’s event. We hope to see you there June 21–25.