Hiring — Mid-Senior Designer
Inclusive housing, affordable food, biotech, fine art, fashion… we’re working hard to support positive social and cultural change.
You are a critical thinker and expert graphic designer. Your peers respect you, your team thrives on your consistent honesty, positivity, and insight. Your clients see you as a friend and a trusted advisor.
You obsess over typography, identities, and you’re excited about both the physical and digital worlds (and their potential). You’re learning constantly and consistently push yourself. You see your work as a reflection of yourself and are not willing to compromise on quality.
You are eager to lead projects autonomously as well as work alongside a multidisciplinary team.
= = = =
• Mid-Senior Brand + Digital Designer
• Portfolio Required (Include PDF or Link)
• Proven Experience (Likely 3+ Years)
• You Have Contemporary Identity Work in Your Portfolio
• Proven UX & Interaction Design Understanding (If Not Deep Expertise)
• Motion & 3D or Illustration Skills a Plus
• US based – ideally in PST timezone. We are currently working remotely but have retained our San Francisco office.
= = = =
firstname.lastname@example.org — Please title your email: Mid-Sr. Designer
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.