Hiring — Creative Director
Lead meaningful, brand-led projects across a range of sectors.
Landscape is a boutique brand strategy and design studio shaping structure and surface in service of social good.
↳ Science & Technology
↳ Social & Environmental
↳ Arts & Culture
From healthy and affordable food, mental fitness and slow-fashion, to microbial sciences and civil rights education — our diverse team works closely with inspiring clients every day.
Who are you?
You are a critical-thinking design leader. Your peers respect you, your team thrives on your consistent honesty, positivity, and insight. Your clients see you as a friend and trusted, strategic advisor.
You are friendly, hardworking, and believe in doing great work for good people.
You obsess over typography, identities, and you’re excited about both the physical and digital worlds (and their potential). You’re learning constantly and consistently push yourself. You see your work as a reflection of yourself and are not willing to compromise on world-class quality. Writing comes easily and you have experience planning, scoping, and running projects of all kinds.
We’re looking for an exceptional Creative Director to come work with us.
= = = =
• Creative Director
• Proven Experience (Likely 8+ Years)
• You Have World-Class Contemporary Identity Work in Your Portfolio
• Proven UX & Interaction Design Understanding (If Not Deep Expertise)
• Remote OK. However, must be able to work in PST time zone +/- 1hr
• Full Time & Long Term Career
• Portfolio Required (Include PDF or Link)
• Motion & 3D Skills a Plus
= = = =
• Health Plan
• General Studio Benefits / Perks / Stipends
• Annual Competitive Salary
• Beautiful SF-Based Workspace
= = = =
How to Apply:
Send a single email that includes:
↳ Why you’d be an amazing fit for the role at Landscape specifically
↳ PDF or link to your portfolio
Subject line should read: Creative Director Application
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.