Inclusive housing, affordable food, biotech, fine art, fashion… we’re working hard to support positive social and cultural change.
You are a critical thinker with flawless grammar.
Perhaps you’re a poet, perhaps an MBA, perhaps planning your escape from the advertising world.
You obsess over current events, culture, a great name, and enjoy breaking rules.
You’re learning constantly and consistently push yourself. You see your work as a reflection of yourself and are not willing to compromise on world-class quality. You have some experience with brand messaging, campaign creation, and naming.
While this is a growth-oriented position, you are eager to lead projects autonomously as well as work alongside a multidisciplinary team.
= = = =
• Relevant communications experience (1-3 years)
• You have world-class, contemporary writing in your portfolio
• Interest in design and branding but well read broadly
• Portfolio required (Include PDF or Link)
• Advertising experience a plus
• MBA and/or brand/business strategy experience a plus
• US based – ideally in PST timezone. We are currently working remotely but have retained our San Francisco office.
= = = =
firstname.lastname@example.org — Please title your email: Jr. Copy+Strategy
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.