Hiring — Creative Strategist
Lead the creation of brand and innovation strategies that help our clients turn the unfamiliar into the inevitable, and emotional connections with customers into business growth and social good.
Landscape is a boutique brand strategy and design studio shaping structure and surface in service of social good.
↳ Science & Technology
↳ Social & Environmental
↳ Arts & Culture
From healthy and affordable food, mental fitness and slow-fashion, to microbial sciences and civil rights education — our diverse team works closely with inspiring clients everyday.
Who are you?
Maybe you’d like to explore space.
Or maybe rather stay and protect what we’ve got down here.
You have a good sense for where our world is heading. You see long-term trends in culture, societies, technologies, and how new opportunities can be realized at their intersections.
You think in frameworks, narratives, concepts, and symbols. You like exploring potential, articulating trade-offs, and finding the most promising path forward, collaborating with designers and clients. Your peers respect you, your team values your clarity, positivity, and insight. Your clients see you as a dependable advisor but also as a friend who looks out for their interests.
You are friendly, hardworking, and believe in doing great work with and for good people. You have experience with research, strategic framing, messaging, campaign creation, and naming.
We’re looking for an exceptional Creative Strategist to come work with us.
= = = =
• Strategist (Jr-Sr levels will be considered)
• Proven experience (2-8+ years)
• Have strategies for fast-moving, innovative companies in your portfolio
• Can show experience across multiple categories, not just one
• Have run qualitative research before, e.g. interviews or focus groups
• Able to ingest lots of data, see patterns, and extract insights and ideas
• Interest in design and branding but broadly grounded in business and culture
• Full time & long term career
• MBA or business experience equivalent is ideal, not critical
• Advertising and digital experience a plus
• Remote OK + we have retained our San Francisco office. However, must be able to work in PST time zone +/- ~1hr.
= = = =
How to Apply:
Send a single email that includes a PDF or link to your portfolio.
↳ Let us know why you’d be an amazing fit for the role at Landscape specifically.
Subject line should read: Creative Strategist Application