Hiring — Associate Creative Director
Lead meaningful, brand-led projects across a range of sectors.
Landscape is a boutique brand strategy and design studio shaping structure and surface in service of social good.
↳ Science & Technology
↳ Social & Environmental
↳ Arts & Culture
From healthy and affordable food, mental fitness and slow-fashion, to microbial sciences and civil rights education — our diverse team works closely with inspiring clients everyday.
Who are you?
A critical-thinking design leader. Your peers respect you, your team thrives on your consistent honesty, positivity, and insight. Your clients see you as a friend and trusted, strategic advisor.
You are friendly, hardworking, and believe in doing great work for good people.
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Creative Director to join our growing team.
= = = =
• Associate Creative Director
• Proven experience (likely 5+ years)
• You have best-in-class, contemporary identity work in your portfolio
• Proven UX & interaction design understanding (if not deep expertise)
• Full time & long term career
• Portfolio required (include PDF or link)
• Motion & 3D skills a plus
• Copywriting experience a plus
• Remote OK + we have retained our San Francisco office. However, must be able to work in PST time zone +/- ~1hr.
= = = =
How to Apply:
Send a single email that includes a PDF or link to your portfolio.
↳ Let us know why you’d be an amazing fit for the role at Landscape specifically.
Subject line should read: ACD Application
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.