Design at Landscape [All Levels]
Lead meaningful, brand-led projects across a range of sectors.
Landscape is a boutique brand strategy and design studio shaping structure and surface in service of social good.
↳ Science & Technology
↳ Social & Environmental
↳ Arts & Culture
From healthy and affordable food, mental fitness and slow-fashion, to microbial sciences and civil rights education — our diverse team works closely with inspiring clients every day.
Who are you?
A critical-thinking designer that finds joy in creating beautiful, meaningful work. Your peers respect you, your team thrives on your consistent honesty, positivity, and insight. Your clients see you as a friend and trusted advisor.
You are friendly, hardworking, and believe in doing great work for good people.
We’re looking for exceptional Designers (all levels) to join our growing team.
= = = =
• Proven Experience (1-10yrs) from Designers to Creative Directors
• You Have Best-In-Class, Contemporary Identity Work in Your Portfolio
• Proven UX & Interaction Design Understanding (If Not Deep Expertise)
• Remote OK. However, must be able to work in PST time zone +/- 1hr
• Full Time & Long Term Career
• Portfolio Required (Include PDF or Link)
• Motion & 3D Skills a Plus
• Copywriting experience a Plus
= = = =
• Health Plan
• General Studio Benefits / Perks / Stipends
• Annual Competitive Salary
• Beautiful SF-Based Workspace
= = = =
How to Apply:
Send a single email that includes:
↳ Why you’d be an amazing fit for the role at Landscape specifically
↳ PDF or link to your portfolio
Subject line should read: Designer Application
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.