Job – Producer / Project Manager
Landscape is an award winning, world class, boutique design studio located in The Lower Haight in San Francisco, CA. We’ve been designing beautiful, meaningful experiences for very diverse clients for over five years. Our Clients include: Google, Samovar, The Silicon Valley Community Foundation, Sonos, Mercedes-Benz, Hopelab, Mirra, Evernote, Mountain Hardwear, individual artists/proprietors and many more.
Design Strategy, Brand/Identity, Digital & Product Design, Naming, and Content Creation are all common attributes of our projects.
Our team works collaboratively, intimately, and expects consistent excellence from every team member. We’re also easy going and a lot of fun. The environment is casual, the work is challenging, honest, and fulfilling.
1. Mid to Senior level Producer / Project Manager (Additional Creative Skills a Plus)
2. Must be able to work in San Francisco
3. Full Time & Long Term
1. Scheduling, both master project plans and individual calendar meetings
2. Managing incoming project emails / requests from clients / general client correspondence
3. Keeping track of client feedback / action items / next steps / etc.
4. Setting up / negotiating with vendors such as photographers / printers / talent / etc.
5. General resourcing / time tracking + reports + tracking budget accordingly
6. Keeping studio clean and basics stocked
7. Doing what it takes to keep the team productive and clients happy
8. Being flexible and easy going
Nice to Have’s
* Potentially Copywriting (Depending on capabilities)
* Potentially Content Creation for Studio (Depending on capabilities)
* Potentially Marketing for Studio (Depending on capabilities)
* Potentially Photography for the Studio (Depending on capabilities)
1. Proficient Writer
2. Extreme Professionalism
Attention to Detail Perfectionist
4. Time Management
5. Relevant Experience Prefered but not Required
6. Computer Savvy
7. Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge (a plus)
8. Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (a plus)
+ Studio 401K
+ Studio Health Plan
+ General Studio Benefits
+ Annual Salary
How to Apply: Send a single email that includes a PDF with (no zip files please). The subject line should read: Producer Application at Landscape
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ A cover letter that describes why you’d be an amazing fit for the role at Landscape specifically.
+ A brief writing sample
+ Resume + (2) Recent Professional References