Job – Creative Lead
Landscape is a boutique design studio based in San Francisco, California. We engage in projects that generally have multidisciplinary deliverables such as: Identity, Web, Mobile, Print, Environmental etc…
Our work spans an exciting range of projects from complex, cloud-based applications to brand identity, art installations for cultural clientele, and studio-initiated products.
The studio is small, and works intimately with clients to ensure that the design we deliver is innovative from both a visual and experiential perspective, as well as executed to the highest possible standards. This is a position for someone who is extremely passionate about design and understands what the process to reach these standards entails. That said, we are a diverse, fun, and friendly group of very passionate designers.
Because our projects often revolve around digital deliverables, the candidate must have thorough examples of UI executions and UX documentation. Experience working with developers is also critical.
Only candidates with exceptional online portfolios will be considered. Please send a link to your work and a PDF resume for consideration.
5-10+ Years of Experience Working Across Diverse Projects.
1. Proven experience on successful, complex, digital projects, working autonomously and in teams.
2. Proven experience and examples of UX thinking and wireframing/planning.
3. Numerous brand design project experiences. Relatively thorough understanding of the print production process.
4. In-Depth knowledge of typography, the design industry, and best practices.
5. Friendly and flexible.
6. Expert level proficiency in the Adobe Suite.
6b. Aftereffects, HTML (light dev ability), 3D skills, all major plus.
7. Ability to lead or co-lead meetings and prepare flawless presentation documents.
8. Proven ability to think conceptually.
9. Understand that while our projects are generally pretty fun, they deeply impact the businesses we engage. An attention to detail and taking responsibility for your decisions surrounding our projects is required.